Diagnostic Testing and Protocols Made Easy!
Provide your patients with objective care based on their blood test, even if you have no nutrition experience.
- Blood Testing 101How to read a blood test and understand what it means. Cost to patients and doctor. Malpractice considerations.
- ProtocolsCBC and Differential, Diabetes (Glucose, Hemoglobulin A1C, Triglycerides), Heart Disease (Cholesterol: Total, HDL, LDL, VLDL), Kidney Function (BUN, Creatinine, BUN/Creatinine Ratio), Liver Disease (Hepatitis A, B and C and Cirrhosis, Hemochromatosis, SGOT,SGPT, GGT), Gall Bladder
- WorkshopHow to create an optimum health plan with nutrient recommendations. Using actual cases, attendees will analyze several blood tests and compare their analysis with mine.
- Dates, Locations & CE Details Click here to see a complete list of dates and hotel information.
- What Docs are Saying-- We have positive uplifting remarks from doctors across the country. See what they are saying.
- Special Message from Dr. Merkle- I'll teach you how my local practice in Dayton, OH had its BEST year in 2010 by helping patients... More
- Additional Info
- See 12 hour course outline
Register Now for $59!
Bring your family, friends and staff for $20 per person! Lunch will be provided on Saturday for the 12 hour course.